Browse hundreds of delicious and dependable heirloom varieties
These seeds have produced beautiful healthy plants. Mine are still newborns but are beautiful and look like they will produce a good amount for my crop. Will buy again
Planted this variety along with willow leaf variety. Got about 90% germination on this variety too. Very pleased. For some reason, nobody local had any pole butterbeans. So glad I discovered Thresh seed online. They delivered!!! Plants are climbing on up
Packaged well, delivered in a timely fashion, about 90% germination. Growing well.
The rooster spur seeds all germinated. Very pleased with that for sure. Received seeds in the mail, planted them and thay all came up. What more could you ask for, thankyou Thresh seed for your pepper seeds.
The seeds arrived quickly. I planted them and got a good stand. Good healthy plants.
Well packaged seeds and super-fast germination! Looking forward to the gorgeous blooms!
Came in great packaging and germinated fast. Still waiting for them to get big as were just planted
They have grown amazingly
Anxiously awaiting our growing season. Prompt service Beautiful packaging. Only company who had these seeds. Their taste is like no other pea .
It took a while due to weather issues to plant. Normally I plant 3 seeds to a hill, my dad did, so I do, he would smile and say one each for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. At 65 years old I smile and think back to those days.
I only planted 2 seeds to a hill to maximize the number of hills. I was over whelmed with their germination. They are still popping out. I have already stuck probably in the 95% range and will not be surprised if the other 5% come up.
I was very impressed.
They are about 3 weeks in the ground now and are growing very well. I am always amazed each day to go out and see the progress. Great quality seeds. Can’t wait to start harvesting. One if my favorite varieties of beans.
Great results! Almost all of the seeds sprouted. The plants are beautiful and I am looking forward to high yields.
Your service is great but it's too cold to plant up here. I'll let you know.
Up and growing came up and growing real proud
Germinated 85%, nice healthy seedlings. My Dad, who was from Hungary, grew these in his garden, when I was a kid. He raised his own seed, and he used to plant double seed to a hole, to make sure he got at least one good plant. So these germinated better than his. Looking forward to trying the taste of my childhood, late this summer! (Feher Ozon Paprika Pepper)